Buy here our Argentinean Style Sausages >> and Enjoy your Choripan
Chorípan is an hybrid name for one of the most popular Argentinian street meals It's a hot dog made out of Chorizo Sausage on a bread roll ("chor" for chorizo y "pan" for bread).
- 5 Argentinean Style Sausages >>
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 French bread rolls, or 1 baguette, split into 5 pieces
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, optional
- 5 tablespoons of Guasacaca or Salsa Verde
- Gather the ingredients.
- Place the sausages in a skillet and add enough water to cover the bottom of the skillet to a 1/2 inch. Cook over medium heat until the water has evaporated, turning sausages once.
- Remove the sausages from the skillet and slice (almost) in half lengthwise, leaving the 2 pieces attached.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place sausages in the skillet, split open and flattened. Cook over medium heat until well browned on both sides.
- Split each bread roll, spread with mayonnaise, mustard, and other desired condiments. Serve warm.
Leave a comment